Our school, in recognition of its responsibility as a company dedicated to training for employment and for active workers, has launched its commitment to develop our activities based on continuous improvement at the different locations in Palma, Manacor, Menorca and Ibiza. quality and customer satisfaction.
We know that a correct quality system must include comprehensive control of all aspects related to our services and that can create significant impacts for clients.
To do this, we commit to:
- Offer our clients quality training, based on student care and permanent improvement.
- Offer a service capable of meeting the expectations of our customers, the needs of the market and the applicable system requirements.
- Put at the service of our students an appropriate technology and in accordance with the existing advances in the sector, and a highly qualified teaching staff.
- Provide practical and real experience in prestigious companies in the sector, which allows them a better insertion and/or promotion at the labor level.
- Provide an integration of our projects with the training staff.
- Provide both public and private companies with qualified personnel and training according to their needs.
- Maintain a work system in accordance with the International Standard ISO 9001, and continuously improve its compliance.
To comply with this Policy, the Management of the 'Felipe Moreno' Balearic Islands Tourism School provides the necessary resources at all levels, and sets quality objectives in each area, whose compliance and measurement help us to advance in the improvement of our System.
October 1, 2019
Maria Jose Moreno MartinManaging director